Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 02:43 PM   #1
jim5cents's Avatar
 
jim5cents

Starcraft 2

Has anyone played it yet? I don't have a PC that I would trust to run it the right way. I just want to know if it is the cat's meow.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 03:12 PM   #2
Slime Slayer's Avatar
Regular Poster
11,177 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Slime Slayer

Re: Starcraft 2

I haven't played it, nor do I plan to. Too big of an undertaking for me to get into right now, besides I've never got the time to play enough to be able to compete with the online guys.
One thing for sure though it is visually stunning, I can't picture it being a let down.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 07-29-2010, 04:02 PM   #3
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Starcraft 2

It looks impressive, but my computer won't be able to handle it, seeing as I cannot even get it to run Portal long enough to get the portal gun.

I hope there is going to be an effective method for countering a Zerg Rush.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:27 AM   #4
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Starcraft 2

I loved the first game and I love RTS but I'm not sure about this. I loved red alert more than anything on the computer/ps but Red alert 3 was to advanced and updated and confusing that I didn't like it much. I own it and if I played it more it might make sense but I'm afraid starcraft 2 will be the same thing.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:00 PM   #5
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Starcraft 2

Command and Conquer is not Starcraft.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:46 AM   #6
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: Starcraft 2

I've heard good things, and since I just bought a new PC I could play it. Just not really willing to shell out the money. I would never play online because I know I'd get rocked all the time. So for strictly a single player experience, maybe when it gets cheaper I will try it out.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Starcraft or World of Warcraft. Demon-Mask All Other Games 31 02-11-2010 11:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:05 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS